Monday, August 27, 2012

Introduction



I have been trying to lose weight for... what seems to be FOREVER. 
 Maybe because this is too drastic, creating a blog to post my progress...
But I need to take accountability for being overweight and I am starting now. 
Maybe this blog will be helpful to someone else. 

This is the list of reasons why I want to loose the weight. 

 1. I want to be able to do wild and crazy thing when I'm 90. 
 2. I want to be able to have easy pregnancies when I choose to start having babies. 
 3. I want to look amazing when I get married. 
4. I want to have a healthy relationship with food. 
 5. I want to be able to look cute in clothes. 
6. I want to feel comfortable with my body. 
7. I want to be healthy and prevent diseases I could get from being overweight. 
 8. I want to be able to run a 5k easily. 
 9. I want to be a size 6. 
10. I want to weight less than 150. 

 My plan is to write what I eat and do for exercise every day. I know I can do it. I have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment